FORTIS Colleges and Institutes in Virginia
If you have been researching college programs in Virginia, be sure to check out FORTIS' program offerings at our campuses in Norfolk and Richmond. We offer quality career education programs for those wanting to become a professional in some of today's most in-demand fields, including nursing, medical technology, and dental assisting.
Programs Offered at Our Virginia Colleges and Institutes
- Nursing Programs in Virginia - Get training to become an RN or LPN with programs in Associate Degree in Nursing and Practical Nursing offered at Fortis College in Richmond and Norfolk, VA. See program here.
- Dental Programs in Virginia - Dental Assisting Program conveniently offered at Fortis College campuses in Richmond and Norfolk, Virginia. Dental Career Training. Apply Today!
- Skilled Trades Programs in Virginia - Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) training offered at Fortis College in Richmond and Norfolk, VA. Career Training. Call Now.
- Beauty & Wellness Programs in Virginia - Massage Therapy
- Healthcare / Medical Programs in Virginia - Medical Assisting and Medical Office Administration programs at FORTIS College in VA. Richmond. Norfolk. Allied Health Career Training. Call Today.
- Medical Technology Programs in Virginia - Pharmacy Technician, Sterile Processing Technician, and Surgical Technology programs enrolling at Fortis College in Richmond and Norfolk, VA. See how you can enroll here.
To obtain more information about what specific programs are offered and at what locations, use the links provided for each field of study.
Take the Next Step
At FORTIS' Virginia campus locations, you will be able to pursue your interests and prepare for a career you can love. No matter which program you choose, you will receive a thorough education and the hands-on training needed to prepare you for a successful career in your chosen field of study.
If any of the programs offered at our Virginia colleges interest you, we encourage you to enroll! Contact us today to find out how you can get started, schedule a tour, or learn more about our programs and campus locations. We can be reached via phone, email, or live online chat.