Technology Inside and Out.
Inside the Classroom
FORTIS has implemented METI Simulation technology at 25 of our Nursing campuses, a program creating one of the largest affiliated networks of nursing and allied health simulation centers in the country. Our centers feature a variety of METI’s cutting edge technology and learning products including the wireless iStan® and METIman® simulators, METIVision®, an audio-‐video management system, and METI’s simulation-‐based curriculum.
Outside the Classroom
Self-Service Website Portal
FORTIS students also enjoy the convenience of our student portal, myCampusLink. This system is available 24 hours a day for all students and faculty, and offers the following features:
- Access to your Academic Records (including your unofficial transcript, degree audit, GPA calculator, final grades, and class schedule).
- Student Account information (including your ledger card, billing statements, payment schedules, and the ability to make payments online).
- Financial Aid information (including an incorporated FAFSA and the review of award letters).
- Communications with Fortis College faculty and staff via Web Alerts and scheduled appointments.
- A College email address in the My.Fortis.edu domainCareer Services information (including resume tracking).